• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

July Fry 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
They seem good to me. It's hard to find a lot of support for extreme 100+ stuff for Mem, Atl, Rdu even 95-100 is in the upper percent of the ensemble spreads.

That said 3-7 days of mid to possibly upper 90s is still going to stink
Yep and with all the rains/soil moisture, low level moisture and heat indices will suck

Ngl, you had me excited in the first half.

And then you came in with the cold bucket in the last part.
Ha if the gfs verified I wouldn't be too worried about big heat. You offset the warm 850s with a decent CU field and better storm chances. Honestly that gfs setup is one where we could get a dying mcs that hangs around most of the day and we are in the 70s/low 80s

Ha if the gfs verified I wouldn't be too worried about big heat. You offset the warm 850s with a decent CU field and better storm chances. Honestly that gfs setup is one where we could get a dying mcs that hangs around most of the day and we are in the 70s/low 80s

You wouldn't be worried about those warm 850s crapping, I mean capping, convection?

Reactions: SD
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back