• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

July Fry 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lickwx when do our average highs start dropping? Has to be in the next 2 weeks. The normals link on the RAH site isn't working.

Nvm found it. Average highs start decreasing Monday. Winter is on its way boys
Peak is July 21st at 89 … all downhill from there on

Reactions: SD
Where you get dis?
Off nowadata on the daily averages graph , the table has rounded values only so isn’t as helpful . Scrolling through the maximum temp red line on the graph tho gives you exact values .

Reactions: SD
Yeah, peak average is 91.1/70.4 from July 13 , 14 , 15 then drops on 16th. Long way down though, won’t be below 80 for a long time still, even 90 is still 3 weeks away. Also.... 1 day closer to when they rise again :p.
Not a ton of movement until around the 2nd week of September but I'm looking for the quick wins lol. I think we get fooled by fake fall late August into September and get warm for October into at least the first half of November

Not a ton of movement until around the 2nd week of September but I'm looking for the quick wins lol. I think we get fooled by fake fall late August into September and get warm for October into at least the first half of November
We have been running cooler than normal for months now apart from March . I’m wondering when we flip. I think it’s a cool early fall and warm start of winter . If comfort is your thing this has been a good year , if weather is your thing this year has been very dull lol.

Also none below 50, seems like it was 49 previously... sad
I think previously lowest daily average high was 50.3, though over your way it was definitely under 50 . I remember seeing Roanoke rapids averages in January before , now it’s 51.5 for RDU. Perhaps even Roanoke rapids is above 50 on every day now as well.

We have been running cooler than normal for months now apart from March . I’m wondering when we flip. I think it’s a cool early fall and warm start of winter . If comfort is your thing this has been a good year , if weather is your thing this year has been very dull lol.
I just looked back at last year. Boy we were in the midst of a horrific 3 week run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back