• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

July Fry 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think previously lowest daily average high was 50.3, though over your way it was definitely under 50 . I remember seeing Roanoke rapids averages in January before , now it’s 51.5 for RDU. Perhaps even Roanoke rapids is above 50 on every day now as well.
So how accurate is the usclimatedata.com? Still shows coolest daily highs of 48.2 on Jan 11, 12 and 13th....... ?

Looks like Triangle might be left out today with little seabreeze influence and storms well off to the west. Maybe some isolated ones as the sun sets....water vapor imagery didn't look good to me.

Big winner so far today is northern Alamance Co. just north of Burlington....there's been a training thunderstorm over the area since around 1:15 PM.

Edit: Radar estimates of 4.5" and counting

Last edited:
It looks like KATL just missed a 90 today with a high I think of 88. The next two days will be close and I wouldn’t be surprised if one or both are right at 90. Still, that would mean no more than 8 90s YTD through 7/16, a very low number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back