Misc Winter Weather Support Group

• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!
Had no idea there was this level of surge in 93 in Florida. That’s insane
View attachment 147085
My parents planned a trip to visit a cousin in St. Petersburg and had to postpone it a couple of days due to the storm. We ended up driving down on the 14th or 15th I believe. I was with them but don’t remember very much since I was barely 3 years old at the time. My dad talks about how we went to a park next to the bay when we got down there and there were dead birds stuck in the openings of a chain link fence from the crazy wind.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Tarheel1
Dieting is all about CICO (Calories In vs Calories Out).

As long as you're eating in a caloric deficit (meaning less calories than it would take to maintain your weight), you can eat all of the comfort/junk food you want and still lose pounds.
while CICO is true it is tremendously easier to simply not eat junk/fried crap. a large order of waffle fries at chick fil a is the same calories in as is calories out for a 5 mile run

Reactions: crecre9
My clients house in Littleton, CO… Denver suburbs
ffe0a137ae27306116993cb1ce1589b3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

while CICO is true it is tremendously easier to simply not eat junk/fried crap. a large order of waffle fries at chick fil a is the same calories in as is calories out for a 5 mile run
My little nephew back in the day, in a very health conscious, diet obsessed, family, would always go to macaroni grill and often force me to go, not my favorite restaurant. They would let him get the Mac n cheese , and I saw years later that the one serving had like 3000 calorie or something crazy. It was just funny to me

• Wow
Reactions: SWVAwxfan

I wouldn't say it's easier.

Certainly, if you have the discipline, you may be better off for it. But if eating some junk/fried crap is what you need to stay sane while on your diet, there's no need to deprive yourself as long as you're not overeating.

I say this, BTW, as someone who has lost over 170 pounds despite not having the cleanest diet.