• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

I know the Pacific jet extension does not necessarily mean torch, but this time it means torch. Looking forward to some mid 50s in the Chicago area for early February. A nice long stretch of 60s down in my old Atlanta stomping grounds too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We were completely wedged in that weekend in the CLT area. Temperatures fell into the 50s overnight on Friday and stayed there with on/off light rain and drizzle through Sunday night. Just a miserable weekend. The sun finally broke through on Memorial Day itself in time to get us up close to 70.
I was sitting here thinking “why don’t I remember that?” and then remembered I was in Edinburgh where it was 75 and sunny. Almost like bizzaro world.

I take mine down to about 1 ft or less. If leave a couple of buds and they still take over every year.
Nice! I've let mine get to like 4 ft tall to make a screen but I don't need that anymore. Just worried they wouldn't do well with such an aggressive pruning

Yessir got 120lbs ready to roll.

How much can I cut off of knock outs? I want to take them down about 3 ft
They can go down to a foot tall if you want. They will be full again by summer. But if you take half or less off, they will be fine too. It’s a personal preference

Reactions: SD
You want to leave the bud facing the way you want the nee growth to go. If the bud you cut above, is facing off to the right, the new shoot will go right and opposite is true for right! You want to keep center open supposedly. A lot of people just flat top them

You want to leave the bud facing the way you want the nee growth to go. If the bud you cut above, is facing off to the right, the new shoot will go right and opposite is true for right! You want to keep center open supposedly. A lot of people just flat top them

When is the ideal time to trim. Mine are out of control.

Yessir got 120lbs ready to roll.

How much can I cut off of knock outs? I want to take them down about 3 ft
You need to use kylos guy! Can’t beat that price and save you the labor

Reactions: SD
Back