• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

I’ll be honest, y’all got me watching that MVIS chart on the daily now. Following closely but up to my neck in PLAG right now waiting on a big pop.
Don't wait too long, they're moving forward with BO, tier 1's doing due diligence, once the news drops it'll be too late.....it's a bargain right now.

Don't wait too long, they're moving forward with BO, tier 1's doing due diligence, once the news drops it'll be too late.....it's a bargain right now.
Any idea what the buyout price will be? What’s your avg share price?

Any idea what the buyout price will be? What’s your avg share price?
I'm in the red, it's 1.64 but I'm not worried. BO price could be anywhere from 500 m (3.50 pps) to 10B (70.00 pps)... I'm leaning towards the 2-3B range (14.00 - 21.00 pps). Really all depends on which entities are in the game, we know MSFT is one....rumors Apple and even FB might be as well. Shoot Tesla might even have interest in their LIDAR, 20 million points with a 200m range, nobody else even close.

I'm in the red, it's 1.64 but I'm not worried. BO price could be anywhere from 500 m (3.50 pps) to 10B (70.00 pps)... I'm leaning towards the 2-3B range (14.00 - 21.00 pps). Really all depends on which entities are in the game, we know MSFT is one....rumors Apple and even FB might be as well. Shoot Tesla might even have interest in their LIDAR, 20 million points with a 200m range, nobody else even close.
Do you have any DD links/screenshots to share?

What was the news?
None that I know of.... haha. There have been tons of AR discussion last couple days plus speculation of which tier 1 is looking at them and the proxy statement but otherwise probably just shorts covering. Who knows, sometimes MVIS stock does some wonky stuff

None that I know of.... haha. There have been tons of AR discussion last couple days plus speculation of which tier 1 is looking at them and the proxy statement but otherwise probably just shorts covering. Who knows, sometimes MVIS stock does some wonky stuff
Ok good deal. It's dropping back to earth now.

I got shunned from the hurricane thread so I guess I’ll hang here. I’m in stupid deep with one of my plays but I’m confident it will pay off in the next 14-28 days. It’s just rattling leaving yourself fully exposed for weeks at a time. However, scared money never made a dime.

I got shunned from the hurricane thread so I guess I’ll hang here. I’m in stupid deep with one of my plays but I’m confident it will pay off in the next 14-28 days. It’s just rattling leaving yourself fully exposed for weeks at a time. However, scared money never made a dime.
You need to pick up those MVIS shares before it's too late

Back