• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Sheesh, whoever Santoli's contact is absolutely nailed it back in June (except the swing back to the upside happened faster than a couple weeks):

From a few days after June 23rd (with that quoted post) where we saw a 25k and 3k test, we saw the market go....

+14.5% on the DOW
+16.6% on the S&P 500
+23.2% on the NASDAQ

In two months.

Bad news is he thinks it's over for now though haha.

Lmao these futures. Especially if they translate to what we see tomorrow.

I mean...enough at some point. If we have another breakout day tomorrow, then run hot for the entire week, it'll be pretty looney.

I am curious to see how the Dow behaves without Apple leading like it has, but at this point with who exited the Dow and who entered, along with how they're trying to push, it seems like we are going to get 29k+ soon.

Just putting it out there, the bankruptcy play I alerted a few weeks ago, BRTXQ, was at .0016 when I alerted and is now sitting at .0365 for just over a 2,000% gain. I expect this will continue moving up in anticipation of the court date on September 10th and if the plan is approved this will likely continue higher.

1598895752322.png

Just putting it out there, the bankruptcy play I alerted a few weeks ago, BRTXQ, was at .0016 when I alerted and is now sitting at .0365 for just over a 2,000% gain. I expect this will continue moving up in anticipation of the court date on September 10th and if the plan is approved this will likely continue higher.

View attachment 47773
Nice. Do you ever have trouble finding someone to buy your shares when trading these factional penny stocks? How many shares do you normally buy of these types of stocks?

Nice. Do you ever have trouble finding someone to buy your shares when trading these factional penny stocks? How many shares do you normally buy of these types of stocks?

Not big runners like this, they usually have high volume and it is easy to sell when needed. I sold my initial position for a 213% gain and then bought back in on it. This one has averaged 171M shares traded/day the past 10 days so selling when you want is pretty easy. When I initially bought this one I had around 500k shares at .0016, I have a good bit less than that now as I typically will make sure I get my cost basis out once a stock doubles and then I just decide when to sell the rest based on how it trades.

The CEO of PLAG just picked up 650,000 shares @ 2.60. This was already a 5-6 million free float with 52% insider ownership before this filing.

I’m holding just under 6,000 shares @ 1.85 and I’m feeling like a stonk champion right now.

What charts
I use WeBull and after market close most days I go through hundreds top gainers and losers looking @ daily and weekly candlestick charts. Then I make watch lists and toggle between them for the following weeks and months watching for volume increases and catalysts. I mainly hunt for support.

I use WeBull and after market close most days I go through hundreds top gainers and losers looking @ daily and weekly candlestick charts. Then I make watch lists and toggle between them for the following weeks and months watching for volume increases and catalysts. I mainly hunt for support.
Ah gotcha I have some $ in webull too I'll check that out. What's your ytd p&l % (post/pre covid).

I jumped in here yesterday during the sell off. I’ve been watching for months. The same ones who brought us DEAC which is now DraftKings ??42B47975-6569-4EF7-8720-09F8EFE4836A.jpeg

My guess is that the NASDAQ will be done dumping for now after today or after Tuesday at the latest. And if not, we're suddenly going to see stimulus news miraculously come up very soon.

That's the way of the game, I don't think now is it, and I still don't. It's coming though.

My guess is that the NASDAQ will be done dumping for now after today or after Tuesday at the latest. And if not, we're suddenly going to see stimulus news miraculously come up very soon.

That's the way of the game, I don't think now is it, and I still don't. It's coming though.

Woof... 6% loss with Amazon the last 2 days. That hurts.

Back