• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Looked at CPE lately?
Yeah they got 10:1 reverse split the other day. Still was a 6 bagger from where most of us bought back when the kung Flu was reigning supreme. @Nerman bought like 40k shares at .40. He’s probably on a beach in Barbados right now. Paging @Nerman
Come in, Nerman. We haven’t heard from you in a while.

Yeah they got 10:1 reverse split the other day. Still was a 6 bagger from where most of us bought back when the kung Flu was reigning supreme. @Nerman bought like 40k shares at .40. He’s probably on a beach in Barbados right now. Paging @Nerman
Come in, Nerman. We haven’t heard from you in a while.
I was wondering if they did. I just noticed it was at like $9 yesterday.

Wild action on crude tonight. Man your battle stations. Time to secure your long oil positions imo

Watching early market action...kind of doubt we make an S&P 500 record closing high again today. If the NASDAQ stays up it might try but it really also needs the DOW.

Bears gonna need me to go away during one of these afternoons and stay away until 4:00 to get the band aid torn off, because I think we're stuck here until we get a record high close. (I don't watch like a hawk, just watch action in the morning sometimes and the last hour a bit more, but they need another situation similar to Wednesday last week, except for it to finish)

Last edited:
They're going to need a positive catalyst to push the S&P 500 to a record close before a drop back. It just doesn't look like it's happening without it. Lots of rejections above 3383.

I mean, there's still a chance now but I'm dubious they get it.

MVIS, I'm in it till the end.... I keep adding, I'm convinced more than ever they have multiple tier I prospects looking to buy them out (the technology is light years ahead of the rest, really incredible for a small tech company). Once the news hits and I've got a nice little nest egg thanks to it, I'll get into the day trading more at that point. Did a little initially but stumbled across this gem and decided to hold there for now.

MVIS, I'm in it till the end.... I keep adding, I'm convinced more than ever they have multiple tier I prospects looking to buy them out (the technology is light years ahead of the rest, really incredible for a small tech company). Once the news hits and I've got a nice little nest egg thanks to it, I'll get into the day trading more at that point. Did a little initially but stumbled across this gem and decided to hold there for now.
I'm in with ya!

8% green on the folio today. Epic red to green move commenced about mid day. Green pastures ahead. Current big holdings are swing plays. JFU & PLAG

also holding some HPR

The Dow has been draggy over the past few days. Honestly, not very surprising, as most of the companies in there really need a return to normal to do well and the Dow hanging out above 27.5k for a minute now makes exactly 0 sense. But despite that, we finally got a new intraday and closing S&P record.

I still don't think it's going to get back to 29k+ for a while, but I guess if we get some random good Boeing news, it might give it a run for its money.

I'm now roughly 2% away from breakeven on what I initially put in last year. Considering that this is a recession/odd year, I'm considering this a sunk year, but boy, if I made a few moves I likely should've, I'd be positive. At the height of what was going on, I was down about 25% of what I had in this account at the highest, or slightly more.

So, riding things out works (at least for now, and hopefully later on as well), and when everyone is not totally panicking, diversification works too.

Last edited:
CLHI up to .1449 for a close, the highest close this year and near the 52wk high. It looks like they have submitted what is needed to get the ball rolling last week and we are just waiting on approval from the various regulatory agencies... hopefully this week that hits, still my #1 holding.

Also bought back in STHC at .0268, bought PCLI at .0014 and TSOI at .0162 all were green today.

Whats your target price on PLAG? Got in today at 1.70.
Well done buddy! Crazy low entry

I’m not going to front, I’m not good with price targets because I’m too cheap to buy level 2 data but I’m shooting for $3.50+.

Well done buddy! Crazy low entry

I’m not going to front, I’m not good with price targets because I’m too cheap to buy level 2 data but I’m shooting for $3.50+.
I used to be good with picking my spots based on charts but man is it tough using historical indicators these days, the market is just different. If it gets up to the upper 2s ill be pretty tempted to sell.

Back