• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Naughty November

0z GEFS e4 says congratulations HSV and areas west of Nashville, you get a thanksgiving week big dog
GEFSMA_prec_snens_288.png

Y'all don't want to see the water in my basement.... It's bubbling up from the Radon pipe and running along the wall to the walk out door, and then going under the door jam. This is by far the most water i've seen in that basement since i've bought the house.

Thankfully it's an unfinished basement, and it's going to stay that way.

I'm at 4.16", so I could see something close to that here. Crazy.
Yeah going to turn into a dangerous situation for some areas, these are going to be insane rainfall totals usually only experienced with slow moving TC, crazy indeed.

Coming up on over 2 feet above the average YTD total with 63.84". How's everyone else looking on YTD?

It's raining hard now, but up to this point I've only got ~1.25". Earlier there was rain to the west and rain to east. But I'm not complaining. I'm good with the lesser amounts. Now if this has been snow, I would have been pissed.

Yeah going to turn into a dangerous situation for some areas, these are going to be insane rainfall totals usually only experienced with slow moving TC, crazy indeed.

Yeap getting these events on the regular now. I heard home owners insurance is asking for a rate increase again. Expect that to continue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back