• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Major Hurricane Irma (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She better start her WNW motion vs the due west heading she is on now or the islands are in trouble

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk
It's probably just a wobble but northern edge of the eyewall finally brushing 17N..... either way I think the Islands are in trouble.

180 mph on best track

Shocking

This thing might be 200 mph at some point at this rate. 190 mph is the atlantic record

Anguilla looks like it may take the hit. This was just posted on StormCarib.com from Anguilla. I think it says about as much as you can say if you're there. Can almost here a quivering voice in the last sentence like holding onto one last glimmer of hope before all hell breaks lose! :)

"UPDATE TUESDAY 8:00 AM – Lord help us! Direct hit in the morning, now cat 5, Hurricane Hunter/NOAA report winds near center of 175 mph – WITH HIGHER GUSTS. Fluctuations won’t make much difference - 45 mile wide core. At least cat 4. Here right now – wind N at 0-10 mph, bar. 1009.4 steady pretty day."

From Allan
c74fe0199c2ed3f638a82aec9b82b6dc.jpg

I hate those slight -----!

Just curious anyone know if one model is verifying better then others with current location strength of the ridge and the trough?

This is terrible. Wherever Irma decides to go is going to be a catastrophe. This might be worst than Harvey.

This is terrible. Wherever Irma decides to go is going to be a catastrophe. This might be worst than Harvey.
Wind damage wise it probably will . Flooding wise it shouldn't be due the fact the storm will be on the move and not just sitting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back