• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Major Hurricane Irma (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, now that you've determined I'm a dumbo, mind telling me what was stupid about the comment?
Im not saying your wrong. Anything can happen. But being on this weather forum for years now, i understand we have newbies like you who make sudden thoughs like that. I didnt mean no harm

Heading right for Southern FL moving NW
gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_seus_22.png

Im not saying your wrong. Anything can happen. But being on this weather forum for years now, i understand we have newbies like you who make sudden thoughs like that. I didnt mean no harm

Not my thought...the model tracks are shifting West, and that high pressure system isn't budging. I may be a newbie here, but I have a tendency to agree with the latest models, and about 50% of the tracks have it heading right up Florida's middle following I-95 orI-75 like it was on rails. 25% have it running up the East Coast, the other 25% have it going into the Gulf. Take your pick. Irma is a bit unpredictable.

Not my thought...the model tracks are shifting West, and that high pressure system isn't budging. I may be a newbie here, but I have a tendency to agree with the latest models, and about 50% of the tracks have it heading right up Florida's middle following I-95 orI-75 like it was on rails. 25% have it running up the East Coast, the other 25% have it going into the Gulf. Take your pick. Irma is a bit unpredictable.
I would tune into tonight's show if you are new. We will be having two very knowledgeable guests tonight. They will likely explain why one should not put so much focus on the models beyond Cuba. ;)

All this talk of a sub 900mb not happening, may happen after all. Just because it's off the charts doesn't mean it can't happen. Either way, Irma will be one for the big dog record books.

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back