• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Major Hurricane Irma (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this talk of a sub 900mb not happening, may happen after all. Just because it's off the charts doesn't mean it can't happen. Either way, Irma will be one for the big dog record books.

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk

There's precedent for it when coming up from south of Miami, its just extremely rare.

Oh no. NO. The ridges are connecting... It's coming NW.
gfs_z500aNorm_watl_24.png
FS - I thought we were friends ... :cool:
Phil

As i mentioned to someone ealier this has a great chance of being a west coast Fl scraper as well

I imagine that tomorrow we will have a much better idea since we will be within 5 days of potential landfall ? I don't trust anything beyond 5 days but if its within 5 days I think it is more accurate right ?

If these models are still showing a hit on Miami this time tomorrow I would be getting ready to evacuate if I were in South FL, because you know if people wait to the last minute its going to be a disaster trying to get out of South FL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back