• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Major Hurricane Irma (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stayed on Shore longer instead of going back into the Atlantic!! I guess better news for Carolinas it will be a little weaker!!

To close to comfort. Each little west runs will be horrible even for are gulf coast peeps.

Stayed on Shore longer instead of going back into the Atlantic!! I guess better news for Carolinas it will be a little weaker!!
Most likely flooding would be pretty devastating, even with a weak storm, due to oragraphic lift and SE flow, in the Carolinas and Virginias

lol 971 L just passing by to the west of me, don't buy that but even making it a 1011ish L would be pretty intense.

Remember this is just the OP run. Ens are next. Fluctuation will happen

If this verifies there will be serious flooding issues in East Georgia where it's already rained a lot this summer, and I mean a lot.

lol 971 L just passing by to the west of me, don't buy that but even making it a 1011ish L would be pretty intense.
Well, it's possible that it could be a 971. Irma will be coming in like a wreaking ball.

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk

Well, it's possible that it could be a 971. Irma will be coming in like a wreaking ball.

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk
IF these runs were to verify (and at this point at 18Z several days out, there is extreme emphasis on IF)... more like a freaking wrecking ball ... :confused:

Most likely flooding would be pretty devastating, even with a weak storm, due to oragraphic lift and SE flow, in the Carolinas and Virginias
Yep not to mention the initial surge of waa would be going atop a wedge at the surface which would have precip falling well ahead of the system itself

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If I were in South FL and saw that there wasn't much change in the model runs by 12z tomorrow, I'd prepare to leave and leave on Wednesday. As it is I'm not but the rain that's been shown is making me nervous...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back