• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern June 2022

KATL recorded 98 for the high today, looks like we’re not hitting 100 anymore boys

I guess we still have July and especially August to make a run at the triple digits, this summer is literally only just beginning ?

shoutout to everyone getting some sweet rain tonight. we're getting drenched- hopefully there's no flooding.

I thought i was a little too flagrant last week calling for the chances of some big heat, but looks like a couple of areas that haven't broached 100 in a while did exactly that. crazy what a drier boundary layer can do! feel like last couple of years have seen a lot of t94/d73 kind of days, which don't make it into the recordbooks but can definitely tip the scale into landing some top 10 hot summers in the aggregate

GSP high of 98, tying last weeks high of the highest temp since July 2016; managed to make it through the last two weeks without hitting 100 thankfully. No potential in site but I imagine there will be more chances this summer. Will be nice to get back to more average temps for awhile!

GSP high of 98, tying last weeks high of the highest temp since July 2016; managed to make it through the last two weeks without hitting 100 thankfully. No potential in site but I imagine there will be more chances this summer. Will be nice to get back to more average temps for awhile!
I agree. Had a high of 97 today. Hottest of the year so far. Glad we kept it under 100 also. Haven't hit 100 here since July of 2012 and hope to keep it that way but im sure there will be more chances this summer. Looking forward to the average temps and we need rain around here bad. Been getting brushed and skirted with all the storms lately. Yard is starting to turn brown and crunchy in spots. Need some rain bad but can't wait for the cooler temps.

Back