• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern June 2022

You might have the golden ticket this evening. I was kind of surprised to see spc push the mgnl this far south. Has the makings of another ripping dry ofb
Yeah maybe. Some models have it missing wide east, some dying out as it approaches and some jackpot, the ofb is certainly a concern. Although these MCSs almost always make it further then model forecast so we shall see. Seems a tad ahead of schedule

Currently 94 here which is surprisingly a lower temperature considering it looked like it was going to be 100+ today in particular. Likely will finish the work week around mid 90's which is hot, but not as bad as previously thought here.

We need rain in JoCo. Grass is brown and I cannot remember the last time we got a measurable amount where I am. The storms we had this past week split around MBY and now grass is brown and crunchy. Can't water due to water pipe issues. Getting desperate.

We need rain in JoCo. Grass is brown and I cannot remember the last time we got a measurable amount where I am. The storms we had this past week split around MBY and now grass is brown and crunchy. Can't water due to water pipe issues. Getting desperate.
Yeah I've been doing the water deeply once a week method and by day 4-5 drought stress is showing I can't keep up unless I want to throw a few hundred $ at it. Might be the first time I abandon the sprinklers and just let it go

Looking out through 144 which is what inconsoder fairly reliable model time frames I get about .4 inches. Not much more from then until 240 which is starting to reach fantasy land . River here is way down. Ponds are shrinking quick

Back