• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Jan 15-16 Winter Storm Discussion & Obs

Cant post the ice Maps off pivotal free: Someone is getting a nasty Ice storm on this run

qpf_acc.us_ma.png

1.4 of frozen and the clown only has down like 8 inches of snow, So with temps at 20-22 degrees: Im gonna get pounded with sleet storm as well, God help whoever is in the frzng rn on this one. Noticee that 2.0 dot of qpf in the midlands. That may be all frzng rn? hard to say cause i cant pull a sounding

Amp= warm nose. I like it but for the i-40 crowd we want to keep it where it is or a nudge south of what the European is showing.

Remember: We definitely have a major winter storm to track but we are still too far away to hone in on precip types. Need to get into closer range to do that. So, take snow, sleet, freezing rain maps with, "I will call it a chunk of salt" because this thing looks real. But you get my point.

Back