• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Jan 15-16 Winter Storm Discussion & Obs

decent
gfs_asnow_seus_26.png

I approve ! Now it’s board wide!✌️⛄❄️??️‍♀️7054B9D8-E0DC-4261-BF4D-BB349C115DDB.png

When I saw the snow accumulation potential it reminds me of the 2004 storm. I don’t remember which way it came from I was 12, but that was the best I could remember.

c3aaf041c33e0b6703547aa2d1d731a5.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could this be the storm that the I-20 corrdiors areas in GA/SC are looking? Probably not,however the GFS, Icon ,and the EPS were quite interesting.Lets hope things continue in trend in our direction.
Very much. We have continued the trend of more TPV which is driving the cold air further south. Couple that with this becoming a closed off ULL per the GFS the trends with last weeks storm was for more digging to the SW which is absolutely what we want. This definitely has the rumblings of a board wide hit and that includes the I20 corridor, especially in SC. Verbatim the midlands get hit on this run as well.

Back