• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2022 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Average high is 80 just bout .Equivalent anomaly for today would quite literally be 100 . You up for 100? Actually my bad … 110 is the equivalent positive anomaly .
Heat waves don’t have the balls like cold waves. Haven’t seen that type of temperature in more years than I can count. Unless we’re talking about feels like temps

The heat that's coming really sucks, at least I'm going to be at this place in a couple of evenings:

Driftwood_50-b8ef19685056a36_b8ef1bee-5056-a36a-0b5075cf4fb3fb9e.jpg

Credit to goldenisles.com, because I haven't been to a Georgia beach in forever (last beach that I had been to was at Anastasia State Park in Florida). Last time was Tybee Island in 2013, before then, I'm not sure I was 10 yet when I had visited the golden islands.

Can’t find the food thread, I gotta know how is the new Buffalo chicken sandwich from Popeyes??

So, met Zach Maloch is leaving WRAL to go to another news station in Florida to work as a sales executive. Seems like an odd career change.

Back