• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2022 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Good for you man ?? My statement still stands for my own experience today it’s not a big deal whether you or I sweat or don’t sweat under any conditions .. for me, speed walking up and down hills and stairs across campus with a 15 pound weight on my back makes me sweat in 80 degrees. Was it a super uncontrollable miserable sweat that made me hate my life? No. Would I have enjoyed that trek to class at a comfortable 60F more? Yes. That is all, like I said if I could have just walked normally without carrying anything today I would not have broken a sweat. ?
I remember my days sprinting across campus just to make it to a class on time... And that was definitely before we had any buses to take us around everywhere. Was rough.

Yep for frickin once! I haven't seen a pattern like that in years. Usually its the opposite especially in spring
To think if we were average how many more cool days we would have had. There would be pandemonium in the southernWX streets! Lol

Yep. Start of a fresh new semester , want to holler at ladies but you got to haul Tom Brady Sucks in 15 minutes from one side of campus to the other and it’s 90 degrees with high dews . It’s sticky sticky sticky . Ask @jackendrickwx he had a rough time this September
sucked

I had a thought yesterday. I saw all the pollen that accumulated on the hood of the car 1 day after washing it, and wondered how much is getting trapped in my beard 1 day after washing it....

I almost shaved it off last night.

I had a thought yesterday. I saw all the pollen that accumulated on the hood of the car 1 day after washing it, and wondered how much is getting trapped in my beard 1 day after washing it....

I almost shaved it off last night.
Dude the amount of pollen floating around even at 5 am is insane, I was out on my run and could see it like a dust storm in the headlamp.... it eat my eyes up.

Dude the amount of pollen floating around even at 5 am is insane, I was out on my run and could see it like a dust storm in the headlamp.... it eat my eyes up.
I was pumping gas and watching the landscaper blowing the grass clippings back into the grass. You woulda thought it was Arizona and a dust storm was coming.

Y’all see this????2E6BC81D-35B6-40E9-8B38-79C695BA6FBC.png

Back