• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2022 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Downeastnc

Reaction score
What happened?

Right now they are just saying he called for help saying he had chest pains, by the time they arrived in his hotel room he was already dead...he did a lot of drugs and smoked etc for a lot of his life....that ---- catches up to you. Dude was a monster drummer and all around great guy, not sure what the FF do without him.

weatherfide

Supporter
Reaction score
Bermuda is turning green here at the office. Let's just get to hot, humid with a 20 to 30 percent chance of afternoon thunderstorms as fast as we can.

Tarheel1

I LOVE BBW’s AND CHICKEN WINGS
Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry for the 🥜, but one of my biggest snows of winter possibly incoming and in April! Even WeatherBug is onboard!☃️☃️☃️🤡 0919ED72-CE9F-450F-8CF4-8D01884977C7.png

Brick Tamland

Reaction score
I don't get 1/4 and 1/2 zip tops. Why would you want the option to only unzip it 1/4 or 1/2 of the way? Why not just get one with a full zipper that you can unzip and zip up as much as you want, and take off if you wanted to? Are these for people with OCD who can't decide if they want to wear a sweater, jacket, or sweatshirt, so they but ones that only zip 1/4 or 1/2 of the way to force themselves to wear one?

NoSnowATL

I like warmth
Supporter
Reaction score
I don't get 1/4 and 1/2 zip tops. Why would you want the option to only unzip it 1/4 or 1/2 of the way? Why not just get one with a full zipper that you can unzip and zip up as much as you want, and take off if you wanted to? Are these for people with OCD who can't decide if they want to wear a sweater, jacket, or sweatshirt, so they but ones that only zip 1/4 or 1/2 of the way to force themselves to wear one?
If you don’t like it don’t buy it. I like 1/4th myself. Full zip is for kids.

Tarheel1

I LOVE BBW’s AND CHICKEN WINGS
Supporter
Reaction score
Some need a 1/4 zip just to get it over their big Tom Brady Sucks watermelon head