• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2022 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

I don't get 1/4 and 1/2 zip tops. Why would you want the option to only unzip it 1/4 or 1/2 of the way? Why not just get one with a full zipper that you can unzip and zip up as much as you want, and take off if you wanted to? Are these for people with OCD who can't decide if they want to wear a sweater, jacket, or sweatshirt, so they but ones that only zip 1/4 or 1/2 of the way to force themselves to wear one?

I don't get 1/4 and 1/2 zip tops. Why would you want the option to only unzip it 1/4 or 1/2 of the way? Why not just get one with a full zipper that you can unzip and zip up as much as you want, and take off if you wanted to? Are these for people with OCD who can't decide if they want to wear a sweater, jacket, or sweatshirt, so they but ones that only zip 1/4 or 1/2 of the way to force themselves to wear one?
If you don’t like it don’t buy it. I like 1/4th myself. Full zip is for kids.

Some need a 1/4 zip just to get it over their big ass watermelon head

Oh, so you wear 1/4 zip. :oops:
??
No, I actually hate any hoodies that aren’t full zip. The 1/4 and no zip hoodies just always seem like they are choking me. I hate that fabeic on fabric tugging feel you get with a straight hoodie and shirt underneath

Track suits FTW

not trolling? I don’t see why some people can’t just accept some people have different preferences. When we end up getting heat and humidity I’m not going to come here everyday and cry and complain about how miserable and terrible heat is. I don’t enjoy it. I can’t believe its sooo crazy to so many of you I enjoy it being 55 degrees and dry ? I can’t make a statement about how much I enjoy the weather in a weather forum where others make statements complaining about it and also make statements about enjoying heat?

Back