• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2022 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

I can't believe people get in their feels because I dont like the weather today and they do.
It’s just the relentless attacking on one individual trying to make them feel bad for enjoying the weather? What’s the point? These are pointless comments that don’t need to be made .. I’m sure I’ve made a couple dumb comments myself in the past so I apologize if that’s the case. If you disapprove of the comment just leave it alone instead of making back handed complaints constantly every time we have a 2 day period of below average temps compared to the countless other days there is ideal weather ( for your standards )7F04F40A-D9DE-4D7D-9A3E-255B9FAE1DEF.png

It’s just the relentless attacking on one individual trying to make them feel bad for enjoying the weather? What’s the point? These are pointless comments that don’t need to be made .. I’m sure I’ve made a couple dumb comments myself in the past so I apologize if that’s the case. If you disapprove of the comment just leave it alone instead of making back handed complaints constantly every time we have a 2 day period of below average temps compared to the countless other days there is ideal weather ( for your standards )View attachment 117048
55 degrees sucks, a waste of a April spring day

It’s just the relentless attacking on one individual trying to make them feel bad for enjoying the weather? What’s the point? These are pointless comments that don’t need to be made .. I’m sure I’ve made a couple dumb comments myself in the past so I apologize if that’s the case. If you disapprove of the comment just leave it alone instead of making back handed complaints constantly every time we have a 2 day period of below average temps compared to the countless other days there is ideal weather ( for your standards )View attachment 117048
Hey man if you like this weather you like it, it's just not my cup of tea. If we had a few low topped hailers today or a long duration steady rain event to make it interesting I wouldn't have complained. I'm more frustrated by the fact that every weekend now for at least 3 weeks we've seen post card days during the work week and the weekends have either been cold, windy, or both. Take today and put it on a Tuesday and I don't care. I've said this before for me we only have a couple windows per year where it's truly great outside and I hate seeing that taken away by mid 50s and mostly lousy. We are going to be in swamp ass season soon and you know I'll be cheering along a -12 departure with you if we get it in that time of the year. Sorry if you thought I was attacking you personally but I just can't find the charm in a day like today it feels legitimately cold to me with no sun and a ripping wind. We get plenty of days like this in NDJFM. So if you let me ----- about how much cold spring days stinks I'll be sure to not direct that anger at you going forward and you can cheer it along. It's funny though if we had a day like today in early October we would all be talking about how great it is to have a break from the heat

Last edited:
Hey man if you like this weather you like it, it's just not my cup of tea. If we had a few low topped hailers today or a long duration steady rain event to make it interesting I wouldn't have complained. I'm more frustrated by the fact that every weekend now for at least 3 weeks we've seen post card days during the work week and the weekends have either been cold, windy, or both. Take today and put it on a Tuesday and I don't care. I've said this before for me we only have a couple windows per year where it's truly great outside and I hate seeing that taken away by mid 50s and mostly lousy. We are going to be in swamp Tom Brady Sucks season soon and you know I'll be cheering along a -12 departure with you if we get it in that time of the year. Sorry if you thought I was attacking you personally but I just can't find the charm in a day like today it feels legitimately cold to me with no sun and a ripping wind. We get plenty of days like this in NDJFM. So if you let me ----- about how much cold spring days stinks I'll be sure to not direct that anger at you going forward and you can cheer it along. It's funny though if we had a day like today in early October we would all be talking about how great it is to have a break from the heat
Completely understand where you’re coming from. This weather isn’t everyone cup of tea and I can see how it would make some people angry. Thanks for clearing things up and I’m certainly not mad about it I just think any anger me or you or anyone has about the weather should be directed at Mother Nature. I’ll try to seem less like a troll in the future. Cheers SD

Wind sucks a s s ! That is all

I know they are not giant, but when the lake was frozen a month ago, it’s good to have your string pulled!??CDF59896-E6DD-45A0-8571-F9737A69FD9F.jpegD16DC864-02EB-41CD-9091-EA510E4DF7E8.jpeg

I was working outside bending conduit today at the jobsite near charlotte where it was 80s/40s and I didn’t break a sweat. Perfect walking weather today if you ask me, and can definitely tell by how much more people was outside today vs Saturday or even Sunday
Good for you man ?? My statement still stands for my own experience today it’s not a big deal whether you or I sweat or don’t sweat under any conditions .. for me, speed walking up and down hills and stairs across campus with a 15 pound weight on my back makes me sweat in 80 degrees. Was it a super uncontrollable miserable sweat that made me hate my life? No. Would I have enjoyed that trek to class at a comfortable 60F more? Yes. That is all, like I said if I could have just walked normally without carrying anything today I would not have broken a sweat. ?

Good for you man ?? My statement still stands for my own experience today it’s not a big deal whether you or I sweat or don’t sweat under any conditions .. for me, speed walking up and down hills and stairs across campus with a 15 pound weight on my back makes me sweat in 80 degrees. Was it a super uncontrollable miserable sweat that made me hate my life? No. Would I have enjoyed that trek to class at a comfortable 60F more? Yes. That is all, like I said if I could have just walked normally without carrying anything today I would not have broken a sweat. ?
Worst walks are during September . I’ll give you that those are nasty lol.

Back