• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2022 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

GeorgiaGirl

Reaction score
It sucked outside even before it was afternoon.

Kinda want to just go back to the beach, although I know it’s not happening.

__nevii

Reaction score
Help me out here, you talking about the drought talk from us in the SE? It's a subtropical climate with summer months actually averaging the most rainfall. Here for instance June, July, Aug and Sept have the highest avg. precip. Maybe I'm misunderstanding your comment
Yep, that's my point. Many people consider the "Med" climates desirable, but the summer dryness with high temps/fire seasons are a regular feature of such regions (especially away from cool oceans) — places like Redding and Fresno don't even average up to an inch of rain during the summer, for instance.

Meanwhile, the normally ample summer rainfall in the humid subtropical SE is why I prefer it to the drier Med climates. Not a fan of summer dryness, the problems of which have been voiced out by members here during the brief few days of the current SE US heat/dry spell.

Last edited:

SASQUATCH

President of I-20 Snow Hole
Reaction score
b205560d8a04ec1258991bdce1e90dad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

weatherfide

Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, that's my point. Many people consider the "Med" climates desirable, but the summer dryness with high temps/fire seasons are a regular feature of such regions (especially away from cool oceans) — places like Redding and Fresno don't even average up to an inch of rain during the summer, for instance.

Meanwhile, the normally ample summer rainfall in the humid subtropical SE is why I prefer it to the drier Med climates. Not a fan of summer dryness, the problems of which have been voiced out by members here during the brief few days of the current SE US heat/dry spell.
Dry heat is the worst, followed quickly by humid heat, then humid warm, then dry cold, then dry warm, and humid cold is the best! Give me 25 degrees F and 100% relative humidity all day long!

Brick Tamland

Reaction score
Watched Smackdown to see what Vince had to say and it was pointless. Then they bring Brock back to face Roman for the 100th time. WWE still sucks.