• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2022 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

I loved getting weenie reactions from folks. ?

I mean, the emojis that were killed didn't bother me either when I got them. They were nice to use when I wanted to react to something quickly without typing out an entire detailed post. It's supposed to be all in good fun, I thought.

But yeah, as far as some other folks, the emojis really triggered them.

As of today, it seems the country (minus Philadelphia and some universities) is now mostly back to normal life post-COVID as the transportation mask mandate was struck down by the court.

Last edited:
Go watch the new ESPN 30for30 “Shark” about Greg Norman’s rise to stardom and ultimately the 1996 Masters collapse that defined his career. Good stuff. Guy was my hero growing up.

Go watch the new ESPN 30for30 “Shark” about Greg Norman’s rise to stardom and ultimately the 1996 Masters collapse that defined his career. Good stuff. Guy was my hero growing up.
I need to watch this, I was a huge Shark fan and kind of always wondered why he just "disappeared".

I loved Payne Stewart! Was on my Honeymoon when he died! Such a tragedy!

Back