• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no prediction on who wins. But I’m thinking it’s 48-42 type of game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Those are usually the expectations that lead to low scoring affairs. I think it ought to be a high scoring game too. But I wouldn't be surprised to see it on the low side.

bb4e00ef1d6a1f99157412ed11599d35.jpg

It’s coming!

When the cliches start coming you know there's at least something of interest:

"The GFS is right where we want it at this stage!"
"The models always lose it and bring it back!"
"Don't forget the NW trend. The NW trend!"
"Don't rely on the op. Time to ride the ensembles for now."

What's your favorite cliche?

Yeah, it appears the period around 1/21-2 could get interesting for some. Per model biases if that system were to persist on the GFS, it would likely come closer to the coast with later runs. Imo if anything, it may end up trending too close to the coast or even inland and be too warm for most.

Meanwhile, on the opposite side of the spectrum, KSAV today had a 2nd straight record high of 82. Even more impressive, the low so far today has been way up at 69. IF that holds thru midnight, it would become the new record warmest low for all of January and Feb and would tie the record warmest low for any of JFM! Just yesterday, they tied the Jan record of 68 and they had 67 two days ago, which was a record for the date. This warm stretch certainly hasn’t disappointed warm lovers!
Larry, keep your long johns out of storage ... ;)

When the cliches start coming you know there's at least something of interest:

"The GFS is right where we want it at this stage!"
"The models always lose it and bring it back!"
"Don't forget the NW trend. The NW trend!"
"Don't rely on the op. Time to ride the ensembles for now."

What's your favorite cliche?
"ALLLLEEEETTTTT"

Do we still have that live mode thing?

The last time we checked the new version of the board software doesnt support it. It was also a server hog, if I'm not mistaken we almost got a 24 hour timeout from our provider because of it

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

The last time we checked the new version of the board software doesnt support it. It was also a server hog, if I'm not mistaken we almost got a 24 hour timeout from our provider because of it

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Is that what happened to Wiki and Blog ... unsupported?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back