• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
To start with, thank God my older cousin isn't deployed in the Middle East and is supposed to be stationed at Fort Gordon for a while (he did go to Afghanistan a while back but that's been it).

But if this were to devolve into a war, although it'd be a pitiful one as is, I'm sorry but I don't like it for the civilians that may end up involved.

To start with, thank God my older cousin isn't deployed in the Middle East and is supposed to be stationed at Fort Gordon for a while (he did go to Afghanistan a while back but that's been it).

But if this were to devolve into a war, although it'd be a pitiful one as is, I'm sorry but I don't like it for the civilians that may end up involved.

Unfortunately those civilians would kill you if they had a chance. You have to understand the enemy. A enemy that doesn’t even care about its own people. I care about the American men and women fighting for our way of life! Iran started something it can’t finish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a weather board. However I’ll take the bait. And say this. The United States could wipe out everything Iran has from the air in about 12hrs. This in no way has to be or needs to be a war. Destroy there weapons and problems solved no troops needed.

Unfortunately those civilians would kill you if they had a chance. You have to understand the enemy. A enemy that doesn’t even care about its own people. I care about the American men and women fighting for our way of life! Iran started something it can’t finish.

Next time you have a thought like this, just keep it to yourself. You know nothing about the Persian people.

Next time you have a thought like this, just keep it to yourself. You know nothing about the Persian people.
No, I tend to agree with him somewhat. Most (but not all) of them hate us and would not bat an eye if we were killed right in front of them. The same can be said for countries like North Korea. As they are taught in grade school how to kill Americans.

Last edited:
So look when it comes to matters as serious as the US-Iran currently I'm all for letting everyone have an open forum to discuss and share their opinion. That behind said in this thread or the political thread if things devolve into anything other than an adult discussion I'm shutting it down. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

If I was president I would go after some African warlords and kill them. I don’t watch the news as they fixate only on what’s popular or gets $$.

Many of these Iranian civilians are Persians. In general, Persians not only wouldn't want to kill Americans, they support them and absolutely despise their Mullah based leadership. I learned this 30 years ago thanks to a very good friend.

No, I tend to agree with him somewhat. Most (but not all) of them hate us and would not bat an eye if we were killed right in front of them. The same can be said for countries like North Korea. As they are taught in grade school how to kill Americans.

It is actually the opposite. Most Iranians (Persians) not only don't hate us but they very much like us. I know all about this thanks to a good friend going back 30+ years.

is it possible that the leaves could be out by the end of January?
The maples may start budding but that would be it. I'm not far from you and have been in the 20s for most of the recent nights that it hasn't been raining. There are still some cold nights shown despite all the warmth.

It is actually the opposite. Most Iranians (Persians) not only don't hate us but they very much like us. I know all about this thanks to a good friend going back 30+ years.

Yea I guess I should have kept my mouth closed. My post was based off 1st hand experience in Iraq and Iran. My little brother has been over there off and on for the past 6 years. He has told me a lot....... my post was off his word!

I never really got in the Winter spirit this year for whatever reason. Guess it’s a good year to not care if it snows, considering what we are getting lol. I’m ready for spring.

Yea I guess I should have kept my mouth closed. My post was based off 1st hand experience in Iraq and Iran. My little brother has been over there off and on for the past 6 years. He has told me a lot....... my post was off his word!

I don’t remember the US Military operating in Iran with the exception of the failed Eagle One operation in 1980. I’m old enough to remember the Shah and everything surrounding the hostage crisis. I’m also friends with quite a few Persians. (But hey, if you and your little brother say that you’ve been in Iran as a member of the US Military, guess I have to take your word. /S)

I don’t remember the US Military operating in Iran with the exception of the failed Eagle One operation in 1980. I’m old enough to remember the Shah and everything surrounding the hostage crisis. I’m also friends with quite a few Persians. (But hey, if you and your little brother say that you’ve been in Iran as a member of the US Military, guess I have to take your word. /S)

I haven’t. I never said I have. My post was based on his word. I really don’t think my brother would lie to me either.

1501362c35491113c34907cbc6b0dfd3.gif

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back