• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter 22-23 Whamby and Banter Thread Part 2

I will start this by adding that I’m basically a newb here and would hate to see you go as you provide a great insight that I don’t have and you’re willing to share your knowledge with others. Getting reeled in , just to be disappointed sucks in the SE but seems to be a way of life. I’ll ask you reconsider as I think CR was just trying to rib a little with some of your posts from late last week when you were either frustrated or whatever else. I don’t think there was any harm meant. I guess it’s just from the outside looking in.
I'm assuming this isn't a Webb burner account. You can't be a meteorologist and have thin skin. Dudes are wrong as often as they are right. If you are sad about him leaving, just follow him on twitter. Everything he puts there ends up here.

I'm assuming this isn't a Webb burner account. You can't be a meteorologist and have thin skin. Dudes are wrong as often as they are right. If you are sad about him leaving, just follow him on twitter. Everything he puts there ends up here.
No, I’m not a “burner” account. I said what I said as I think the side effects of SE winter weather can run its toll.

He made some comments late last week that were along the lines of what Cold Rain ribbed about. I said I thought it was in good fun and no harm/ no foul.

I actually do follow him on Twitter but you don’t get the detailed explanations you do here. I don’t think the reaction was warranted but at the same time it’s a great resource for the boards!

No, I’m not a “burner” account. I said what I said as I think the side effects of SE winter weather can run its toll.

He made some comments late last week that were along the lines of what Cold Rain ribbed about. I said I thought it was in good fun and no harm/ no foul.

I actually do follow him on Twitter but you don’t get the detailed explanations you do here. I don’t think the reaction was warranted but at the same time it’s a great resource for the boards!
I hear ya, just messing with the burner comment. He definitely provides insight and content to this board. But at the same time will take his ball and go home if he doesn't get the respect he feels he deserves. That is his right, but be an adult and don't make a spectacle out of it.

I hear ya, just messing with the burner comment. He definitely provides insight and content to this board. But at the same time will take his ball and go home if he doesn't get the respect he feels he deserves. That is his right, but be an adult and don't make a spectacle out of it.
I feel like tact goes a long way. Maybe you get tired of what you consider trolls. But when people are posting legit views based on what they're seeing, either don't comment, or do it without seeming quite so pompous

Back