• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter 22-23 Whamby and Banter Thread Part 2

We have a Whataburger opening soon near here so that should be nice. Also, I did a taste test for a new burger at Arby's and was surprised how good it was. They used angus, wagu and bison meat in the burgers they are testing out.

Are people still going to the mountains this weekend for the NW flow snow? Trying to decide if it’s worth the trip

Wen ssw event??
Lol ill get excited when I see optimism out of Webb. Until then here's to dogwood blooms and daffys blooming!
RC ran Webb out of here...so...we may never know.

Dogwoods don't bloom until around April, around here. Narcissi are already up and will be blooming next week! They are winter varieties, so, not really made for spring. Iris should be blooming in the spring. I've got three new beds of Iris so I'm excited to see what they do.

Are people still going to the mountains this weekend for the NW flow snow? Trying to decide if it’s worth the trip
I’m going to Beech. We’ve been wanting to go ski anyway since we didn’t get to go last year so we committed to this weekend and have a babysitter for the kids so we’re going Saturday after it snows.

Back