• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter 22-23 Whamby and Banter Thread Part 2

And I'm sick of it, dormant trees and yards don't use water and nothing to help dry the land, water/mud/muck everywhere
This is one of the wettest winters I can remember. It's a shame...usually we can time something up when it's this active.

That's not believable. What's really going on? Do we have terrorists on a plane somewhere?

It really is comical they would tell us that. Every business, city, state, etc. has exceptional redundancies built in that take over in mere seconds after a failure. What will they tell us next?

And I'm sick of it, dormant trees and yards don't use water and nothing to help dry the land, water/mud/muck everywhere

It's crazy the difference. Out here we're still in full on drought and tonight's front comes through dry... The same areas east of us even just towards Arkansas keep getting rain though. Definitely feels like La Nina here. Been like this ever since the summer which was extremely hot but the California stuff definitely reminds me of El Nino but it's just not translating here at all so far

Last edited:
It's very good for percolation and building up the water table and eventually the aquifers. So it's a good thing!
Parts of California are sinking from the drought. Id rather Cali get a over producing winter than us here, they critically need it.

story_1_photo.max-1200x675.png

Back