• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter 22-23 Whamby and Banter Thread Part 2

It's very good for percolation and building up the water table and eventually the aquifers. So it's a good thing!
It's been different for everybody though. I just completed the 5th year in a row with at least 60 inches of rain. In fact, my 5 year total is now just over 350 inches of rain, and so far this month is already well over 4 inches. There is no shortage of water table or aquifers in my area. If anything, everything is too full with no where to put it.

Where’s the biggest northern Alabama snow since 93
I guess this one technically missed northernmost bama.

HHEGIMCOMJCTXDS6FMRQ2HF2OM.png

It says I didn't whine every day about MVIS
You're still stuck on your MVIS debacle? At least I moved on from it, and actually made most of the money back on it while still playing it. Pretty sure you have brought MVIS up about 1/2 dozen times when trying to take a shot at me....you have to do better.

You're still stuck on your MVIS debacle? At least I moved on from it, and actually made most of the money back on it while still playing it. Pretty sure you have brought MVIS up about 1/2 dozen times when trying to take a shot at me....you have to do better.
I checked my spreadsheet and it's only been 3.

52F9428B-55CE-490D-9B46-8716A837046A.gif

If I lived somewhere it never snows I think I would join a weather board and complain about it everyday ?
Guilty as charged here! It is sad how much time I spend looking for winter weather 3 1/2 months out of the year knowing even on a good year I'll only see snow fall for 6-12 hrs and on a bad year count a few sleet pellets bouncing off the truck and measure a trace and try to convince myself I wasn't blanked! Kinda a waste of energy really

So I hear the Atlanta area has some severe T-storms possible tomorrow. Just so y'all know, I'll be mongering for some golf ball or larger hail. The roof, like its homeowner, is getting a bit long in the tooth.

A tree-snapper ice storm might do the trick too.

So I hear the Atlanta area has some severe T-storms possible tomorrow. Just so y'all know, I'll be mongering for some golf ball or larger hail. The roof, like its homeowner, is getting a bit long in the tooth.

A tree-snapper ice storm might do the trick too.
Not a hail threat, unfortunately...mostly wind and maybe some brief tornadoes. One of those might do the trick for you, though.

Back