• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter 22-23 Whamby and Banter Thread Part 2

Booked a condo at 2900 feet till Saturday morning near Gatlinburg. I know it’s not a slam dunk set up but this is one of the only weekends I could do a trip work wise. Hoping for 4-5 inches but I’ll take whatever! We will see y’all send some mojo ??

Booked a condo at 2900 feet till Saturday morning near Gatlinburg. I know it’s not a slam dunk set up but this is one of the only weekends I could do a trip work wise. Hoping for 4-5 inches but I’ll take whatever! We will see y’all send some mojo ??
Nice, good luck! I am assuming you are staying near Ober Gatlinburg with that elevation?

If it doesn’t snow there take the gondola up to Ober and stay with @Parker ?

honestly massive shoutout to all the app state students that moonlight as staff/instructors on beech mountain that will finally earn a paycheck this weekend. congrats guys. that first rolling rock from the bottle is going to taste immaculate

Boy it really looks like you need to be on the spine of the state line or just over in to TN to get any good accumulations. Not sure I'm going to see much in Deep Gap east of Boone.

Back