• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter 22-23 Whamby and Banter Thread Part 2

For like the 3rd time this year I'm going to be too far NORTH to see any flakes fly. This makes a lot of you happy I know
I feel ya pain! I've not seen a flake all winter either... snow to west of me, snow to the east of me here I am stuck in the middle nothing!

For like the 3rd time this year I'm going to be too far NORTH to see any flakes fly. This makes a lot of you happy I know
Tbf you have been above average on snowfall every year since 2018 minus maybe 2020…. Don’t think I don’t recall! I know because when you score i score and last 3-4 years you and I have been rocking out

I think it would be cool if I could see one (1) snowflake at some point soon

You just can’t look at this and not be excited. SOMEONE IS CASHING IN ON A MUSHY MARSHMELLOW TREE TOPPING DUSTING! View attachment 130066
I've watched this loop over and over and not excited in the least bit. In fact, the more I watch it the less excited I am about it. Congrats to the triangle crowd though

Tomorrow’s round of golf will be interesting. 45F when I tee off. Winds howling out of the NW @ 20mph with gusts to 35mph. Wind chill in the mid-30’s. Awesome but also yikes lmao.

If it makes you feel any better the NAM says a tiny fart of pixie dust is all we can muster
I think the NAM is out to lunch on this one. I just hope that band the HRRR keeps keying in on can develop sooner and maybe dust a few more counties but I probably got a better chance of winning the mega lotto tonight

I don't know why but I have this weird optimism
you should, I really speaking about my location lol. Actually I fully some returns even in this region but not convinced the rates will be good enough. The way the HRRR and RAP keep trending you guys may get one of the smallest winter weather advisories in history

Reactions: SD
Back