• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter 22-23 Whamby and Banter Thread Part 2

Me and the Mrs. went to get our passports today. Going on a cruise in March because we didn’t get a honeymoon during Covid. I feel a sense of freedom to travel now when I get that card in the mail. I’ve actually never had a passport. I really want to go to Whistler/Blackcomb in the next year or two. I love the history of that mountain

Me and the Mrs. went to get our passports today. Going on a cruise in March because we didn’t get a honeymoon during Covid. I feel a sense of freedom to travel now when I get that card in the mail. I’ve actually never had a passport. I really want to go to Whistler/Blackcomb in the next year or two. I love the history of that mountain
I had a passport once, just so I could run a marathon that started in Maine went into Canada and came back into Maine. That's the extent of my international travels, although I'd like to go back to Canada and visit Oak Island once

I had a passport once, just so I could run a marathon that started in Maine went into Canada and came back into Maine. That's the extent of my international travels, although I'd like to go back to Canada and visit Oak Island once
Yeah I’d like to travel a little more when I can. I’m a tropical bum at heart. My grandma and grandpa used to take the silver bird to Nassau randomly on long weekends. I’d like to continue that legacy. I went with them 3-4 times when I was a kid before you needed a passport to go there.

What even is a mping thread. What weather event doesn’t have mpings
You don’t remember the great @SD mping thread ?!??!!! Shane made a thread for a storm and the only thing we saw from that storm was a single mping in Granville county . That was it. We never let him hear the end of it

You don’t remember the great @SD mping thread ?!??!!! Shane made a thread for a storm and the only thing we saw from that storm was a single mping in Granville county . That was it. We never let him hear the end of it
I guess not, seems more like you never let him hear the end of it lol

I guess not, seems more like you never let him hear the end of it lol
? ? tbh. How many severe threads busted, also as we've seen when things are concentrated to a small geographic area but everyone wants to sift through it. But hey sometimes you just have to let lick be great

Back