• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter 22-23 Whamby and Banter Thread Part 2

? ? tbh. How many severe threads busted, also as we've seen when things are concentrated to a small geographic area but everyone wants to sift through it. But hey sometimes you just have to let lick be great
You still created and hyped a thread that yielded one singular mping tho… that’s iconic just accept it as iconic forum history! Jack needa quit kissing butt rn ! I’m very familiar with Jordan hall @jackendrickwx ill find you and mping you dawg!

I've received 0.0 inches of snow through January 13th which ive been sitting at zero many times in the past at this point in January before over and over to still end up with a good snow later down the road before winter ends. So what were saying is, it's looking like February is going to give me less snow than January has given me which is zero and go from cool cold rains in January to warm rains in February. Running 6-9 degrees above normal in January so February will be 10-20 degrees above normal. I'm not buying it la nina February or not. I've been blanked one time in my 40 years 2011-12 and I did get a trace that winter which I don't count. Still to much winter to go but things do look bleak outside the mountains right now.

I know winter 2014-15 was a weak el nino and not a 3rd year weak la nina like this winter but we didn't get a thing nada until February 15th-26th 2015 and ended up with 2 winter storms all in 10 days in my area. Lot of our winters around here come in 10 day windows or 2 week windows if we're lucky. This one is looking like the same. Just my opinion of my past experiences living around here for 40 years in the southern foothills.

Back