• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter 22-23 Whamby and Banter Thread Part 2

Now I remembered why I wanted to stay away from this place and I should probably do it for good this time.

I really enjoy providing my thoughts and analyses on patterns + storms in this part of the world & I likely will continue to do so in the future, just not on here unfortunately.

I’ve grown really tired of the barrage of condescending posts indirectly aimed at me, even from “moderators” here, and I honestly can’t take it anymore.

It’s been a fun ride ✌️
I will start this by adding that I’m basically a newb here and would hate to see you go as you provide a great insight that I don’t have and you’re willing to share your knowledge with others. Getting reeled in , just to be disappointed sucks in the SE but seems to be a way of life. I’ll ask you reconsider as I think CR was just trying to rib a little with some of your posts from late last week when you were either frustrated or whatever else. I don’t think there was any harm meant. I guess it’s just from the outside looking in.

Last edited:
Back