• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Winter 2019-20 Discussion

52a4a85eeef635452a066ae2243f851e.jpg

BOOK IT! Congratulations Phil!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

52a4a85eeef635452a066ae2243f851e.jpg

BOOK IT! Congratulations Phil!

This is just one of numerous interchangeable weenie snowy E US winter wishcasts. As almost always, the E US is more wintry than the west. And there are so many of them that they don't even have names attached to them. They all run together. and they're all coming out in the summer because they're probably bored. I bet @SoutheastRidge will get a kick out of "dry & hot" literally bordering "some big snows possible".
If anyone ever sees a mild E US forecast, please post as that would at least be more believable.

This is just one of numerous interchangeable weenie snowy E US winter wishcasts. As almost always, the E US is more wintry than the west. And there are so many of them that they don't even have names attached to them. They all run together. and they're all coming out in the summer because they're probably bored. I bet @SoutheastRidge will get a kick out of "dry & hot" literally bordering "some big snows possible".
If anyone ever sees a mild E US forecast, please post as that would at least be more believable.
I would be very confused if i lived in Central Nebraska. 5 different zones within a 50 mile radius.

It's honestly surprising we've seen as much snow as we have in that period of time...

2013-14 is the clear-cut bread winner for the 2010s imho (after 2010-11 of course).
Maybe for NC. I don't think you can say one winter as a whole for the SE being a winner. For GA definitely 2010/11. The one storm in February really frustrated me when they were saying 6 to 8 and we got 1 to 2. I think 2017-18 takes second for N GA.

Maybe for NC. I don't think you can say one winter as a whole for the SE being a winner. For GA definitely 2010/11. The one storm in February really frustrated me when they were saying 6 to 8 and we got 1 to 2. I think 2017-18 takes second for N GA.

2017-18 was solid for virtually everyone except Columbia lmao.

NC weather is usually opposite of Denver Colorado weather I’ve noticed. Either hot dry or cold dry with MTN snow.

Back