• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Tropical Storm Nestor

Bring some rainfall to central alabama i need a excuse to watch college football? ?

3k NAM is our only hope, for GSP area, the other NAMs basically whiff is, showers at best!A05EC90B-6EC3-4DAC-B5BF-801CB028CD38.pngA05EC90B-6EC3-4DAC-B5BF-801CB028CD38.png

Is there a center of circulation yet? With regards to track, wondering how models are initiating to actual? That could greatly affect track?!

Not much discussion on this but I wouldn’t rule out the EURO developing this into a hurricane. Which would certainly increase tornado chances and possibly bring the track a little more north.

not much, more organized the system gets, it’s more stacked thus less turning of the winds with height, moderate-strong TS is perfect for tornadoes with increase 850/1km winds yet a unstacked storm thus more better crossovers and more turning of the wind with height/better looks on hodographs, now when it comes to increasing the tornado threat farther inland, yeah it does as the storm quickly becomes unstacked over land

I just hope it stops raining by Sunday afternoon. I'm supposed to go to the state fair.

B Rad calling it a Frankenstorm! We are all screwed!
S of 85 has a 20-30% chance of 40mpg winds, as of now!

Back