• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Tropical Storm Nestor

If it gets any stronger, and faster, wind could be more of a concern? Even 40-50 MPH can bring down trees?

Mike Maze said last night that the coastal areas of NC/SC would get the share. Didn't rule out rain for interior NC, but not a significant rain event. Mike, any rain event is significant for us right now. LOL. Drizzle, we're happy.

Mike Maze said last night that the coastal areas of NC/SC would get the share. Didn't rule out rain for interior NC, but not a significant rain event. Mike, any rain event is significant for us right now. LOL. Drizzle, we're happy.
There’s going to be a sharp cutoff on totals on the NW side of the storm. This is based on current forecast track and speed, I’d say NW of 85, in my area,will see .5 or less, imo

Advisories and frequent cone updates will now occur. Recon also scheduled today.

Here's what the NHC has at least when I looked...

NHC will initiate advisories on Potential Tropical Cyclone Sixteen, located over the southwestern Gulf of Mexico, at 10 AM CDT.

Charlotte to Greensboro NC is within the cone of error.

Georgia looks like is favored for wind damage based on their maps.

Back