• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Serious question, hypothetically, if you had say ohhh 500 shares with an avg price of ohhh say about .61 what would you do? Hold and risk it or cut your losses and sell?
You're talking what, about $300ish? I'd probably hold. Probably worth a gamble. I don't go to Vegas and don't do sports betting. So I allow myself the occasional bet on high risk stocks.

I mean CPE is priced for virtual bankruptcy right now. If it can avoid that, I can't see why it won't get back into the single digits.

You're talking what, about $300ish? I'd probably hold. Probably worth a gamble. I don't go to Vegas and don't do sports betting. So I allow myself the occasional bet on high risk stocks.
My wife only allotted 500 for this excursion.... you're killing me smalls. ?

IVR up almost 10 percent AH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JNUG up a little more after hours. Would be crucial if we can inch above 4.50 by the end of the day tomorrow. Just give be another 5-10% day. I wouldn’t have to pucker my butt as much tomorrow night when I lay down to go to bed?

JNUG up a little more after hours. Would be crucial if we can inch above 4.50 by the end of the day tomorrow. Just give be another 5-10% day. I wouldn’t have to pucker my butt as much tomorrow night when I lay down to go to bed

Yeah . I want out but I’m not getting out at the current bloodbath price

Yeah . I want out but I’m not getting out at the current bloodbath price

If we can get junior miners prices to do like they did in the Spring/Summer of 2016 then JNUG will go boom in the next 6 months. I feel like once/if we get back to the 5’s then we’ll be slowly trending upward anyway and it might be worth it to wait it out by then. Idk. It’s a really fluid situation

If we can get junior miners prices to do like they did in the Spring/Summer of 2016 then JNUG will go boom in the next 6 months. I feel like once/if we get back to the 5’s then we’ll be slowly trending upward anyway and it might be worth it to wait it out by then. Idk. It’s a really fluid situation

Back to holding I go

Omgd yes !!! We need to make a list of good oil opportunities

Should present a good day trade opportunity in the near future. At the very least. OAS is another good cheap oil stock to flip

I think UCO which is a Proshares Crude Oil ETF has a lot of potential here. If a deal can be made sooner rather than later that thing is going to go bananas

Oil is up big pre market .CPE up almost 20 percent . Seems as though the presidents optimism along with the oil meeting tomorrow has the market excited

Oil is up big pre market .CPE up almost 20 percent . Seems as though the presidents optimism along with the oil meeting tomorrow has the market excited

I'm telling you if CPE can get back up to .62 I'm selling..... (might keep 100 shares just in case) but otherwise I just want out of that one Lol

Back