• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Jnug is paying today boys and girls . Too bad I’m still not back to breaking even yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same. Holding. I thing GDXY will spike to 34-35 in the coming days. That’s when I’m bailing

I’ve made three UCO purchases this am .

This better happen .....

I’ve made three UCO purchases this am .

This better happen .....

Liquidated my SQQQ holding and grabbed UCO late this morning. Late but I think the big gains are still just ahead. JNUG should make a run at 6 in a couple days

Sold Fluor for profit this afternoon and unloaded another 1,000 shares into CPE. Make Jimmy proud. Glad I found Fluor though. Solid day trade opportunity over there. Buy in the 5.90’s and sell around 6.90. Solid pattern over there

Approaching 140 million now

Hoping for a leg up tomorrow after trump tweets about his oil meeting with CEO’s. Same for CPE. Was able to average down with that last purchase at 0.47. So that’s always a good thing

YUM looks like a good buy right now around $65
Great company, but I don't know if I would want to mess with any restaurant stocks right now, unless you're strictly looking at long term....They are getting killed right now...At least around here...Some can't get workers to come to work....Drive thru only...Could really impact their future numbers, depending on how long this Beer Virus lasts

Great company, but I don't know if I would want to mess with any restaurant stocks right now, unless you're strictly looking at long term....They are getting killed right now...At least around here...Some can't get workers to come to work....Drive thru only...Could really impact their future numbers, depending on how long this Beer Virus lasts

It’s the Chinese virus !

Back