• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Sad to see the JNUG selloff in the last hour, but I ended up 10.5% on MRO today. Go oil!

Yeah with all the "good news" surrounding Saudi/Russia oil price war and oil prices soaring today but CPE didn't respond..... it's time to cut the ties
It’ll wiggle. If we can get those barrels back above 30 it’ll wiggle even more. Long hold. Still loading a thousand shares every week or two before the big wiggle!

Anyone know any good plays around a company or companies that are developing antibody tests for Covid19?

Anyone know any good plays around a company or companies that are developing antibody tests for Covid19?
ECOR had some big news come out late yesterday...Up over 100% after hours...A potential COVID-19 play....Might want to watch it...I was looking at it yesterday around $.70, but as usual, didn't do anything ?

I keep telling myself when JNUG gets to 4.70 I'm selling (it's a solid profit) but then when it does, I'm like.. just a little more and sure enough then it takes a fall. Grrrrrrr

OPEC meeting Monday !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Boom! Penny flippers are manipulating CPE today per usual. Holding confidently..for now. Really toying with my emotions. Need to keep it OUT of the 30’s imo

Back