• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Same here. I wanted to buy more oil but half my money is in JNUG and I don't mind taking a small loss, but I missed my chance yesterday.

I’m gonna buy more oil Monday . I wish I had my JNUG money now though .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really wish I had the foresight (and funds) to get into APA on Wednesday. It's gone from a low of 3.87 then to 5.18 now.

This is your best find !!! Boeing was great , jnug is what it is at the moment . But this my friend was awesome !!!! We need a few more diamonds like this before the oil deal is announced next week

You holding UCO over the weekend. I’m torn ? boom or bust really

You holding UCO over the weekend. I’m torn boom or bust really

I don’t know . I’ve made an absolute killing today . What are the chances this pushes 4-5 next week ? I mean hell on March 9th it was trading over 10 and help in the 10-20 dollar range over the last three months . Obviously with the virus that won’t happen but if a deal is announced I could see it go up a few more bucks ?

CPE up 10.5% today..boys and girls this is the weekend coming up we’ve been waiting for. Maybe a nice pop next week. Keep them fingers crossed. I’m clenching my buttcheeks already

I don’t know . I’ve made an absolute killing today . What are the chances this pushes 4-5 next week ? I mean hell on March 9th it was trading over 10 and help in the 10-20 dollar range over the last three months . Obviously with the virus that won’t happen but if a deal is announced I could see it go up a few more bucks ?

It’s a really tough call. My father in law is telling me to take profits at the end of the day. But Jimmy wants that next leg up!

Damn I bet that was a big buy order that just came in. People gambling with this weekend play. I’m nervous. That OPEC meeting is going to make or break my portfolio71301E37-BBCF-4A2D-8C8F-051649EDBE60.jpeg

CPE is ripping into the close. Straight up the chart. 0.50/share currently. I could bale now and get all of my investment back but I AINT SELLING. Let’s see what it do

It’s a really tough call. My father in law is telling me to take profits at the end of the day. But Jimmy wants that next leg up!

I’m gonna hold and wait and see what Monday brings . If the oil talks fall apart I’ll dump it before it crashes then buy back in

You would think with gold being up today, the miners would be as well. Guess that shows my inexperience with the market.

Back