• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Reverse splits are usually bad news... I’ll just say I found out the hard way and lost almost all my investment on a stock that reverse split years ago. There are rare exceptions and if oil runs next week it may not matter short term but be very careful.
Exactly...Reverse splits usually don't end well, but it may be different results in the oil industry since it's such a necessary and vital commodity....If it comes down to it, a deal will have to be worked out

Exactly...Reverse splits usually don't end well, but it may be different results in the oil industry since it's such a necessary and vital commodity
UCO is a leveraged ETF. Most of the time, these products decay in price and end up reverse splitting. You absolutely cannot hold leveraged ETFs for a long time and keep your money. You will lose 100% of the time, due to the nature of these products.

Disney stock might be a good buy . Keeps sliding to around $90 bucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’ve been waiting to get Disney to $90 and Starbucks to $60 but we haven’t gotten that low since the other bottom so I haven’t bought yet. I’m gonna put a limit order on my Marathon Oil and CPE so I don’t lose anything I’ve made. I’ll just buy it back when it gets lower.

Disney stock might be a good buy . Keeps sliding to around $90 bucks

Seems like a nice safe long term play. I mean can anyone imagine Disney being allowed to go bankrupt?

Can’t decide if I want to bail out of my UCO position on Monday morning or if I want to hold til Friday in hopes of better oil news..

Can’t decide if I want to bail out of my UCO position on Monday morning or if I want to hold til Friday in hopes of better oil news..

Me either . I guess I’ll wait and see what morning brings . I’m ready to dump quickly if need be . I hope I don’t have too cause even if oil drops I doubt UCO drops a large amount which means if I sell and bu back in later in the week it would be at a higher price vs what I’m in for now .

Lots and lots of money to be made if a deal can be worked out this week . Split coming on the 21st so we have a few weeks

Well, here just after the end of the POTUS NC, the Dow is at session highs of +456!

Crude is down just over $2.

Edit: Dow now up 600 at 8:32 PM!

Last edited:
Big week ahead !!! Obviously with UCO

But ECOR is waiting on an FDA emergency application to be approved . I bought heavy on them last week .

Also bought in IVR . Expecting a turn around at some point for them .

Then there are my S *** bags of JNUG . I hope I can dump them by Friday

JNUG running hard this the AM

IVR up almost 25 percent pre market !!!!

UCO only down around 8-9 percent .

Could be a huge week

Back