• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

+7.5% overall today and that’s with JNUG going -23% for me ?...I want out. What could have been

Trump is meeting with energy sector CEO’s right now. Big table full of Texas Tea big rigs. Praying for good tweets afterwards ?? lol

41 a barrel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My gut says talks crumble and nothing gets done. I’m staying clear away. I sold my Exxon stockS And Cheniere stocks yesterday for a healthy profit after the announcement of 10-15 mil/barrel cuts possible from Russia and SA. Trump is always way to optimistic on this stuff AFAIC. When/if it tanks after that meeting I’ll jump back in. Maybe I’m just pessimistic lol

ECOR applied for an emergency application with the FDA to help treat respiratory issues related to vivid 19 . Everything I’ve seen says it should be granted . Their shares were up 30 percent today . I’ll be buying Monday cause if it’s approved it will no doubt go up

UCO 1:25. Yikes.

Wait till Direxion gets a hold of JNUG :eek:

UCO 1:25. Yikes.

Wait till Direxion gets a hold of JNUG :eek:

Yep , only have a few weeks left . I’m fully prepared to dump Monday morning with all the hostile oil news I can’t imagine the Thursday / Friday gains holding . dump and buy back in later in the week if a deal is announced

ECOR applied for an emergency application with the FDA to help treat respiratory issues related to vivid 19 . Everything I’ve seen says it should be granted . Their shares were up 30 percent today . I’ll be buying Monday cause if it’s approved it will no doubt go up

I still don't own any, but it definitely has my attention...

So if I’m holding UCO should I sell open Monday morning? Enlighten me RC

Reverse splits are usually bad news... I’ll just say I found out the hard way and lost almost all my investment on a stock that reverse split years ago. There are rare exceptions and if oil runs next week it may not matter short term but be very careful.

Back