• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Jimmy UCO is paying out !! Up 20 percent today . I want to just go all in with the oil news expected next week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimmy UCO is paying out !! Up 20 percent today . I want to just go all in with the oil news expected next week

Looks like it wants to gap up soon. I ended up getting in yesterday around 2.40. Late to the party put still up a pretty penny. It’s the only thing saving me today. Glad I liquidated Fluor and went that direction ??

Looks like it wants to gap up soon. I ended up getting in yesterday around 2.40. Late to the party put still up a pretty penny. It’s the only thing saving me today. Glad I liquidated Fluor and went that direction

I bought more early this am . I’m holding my bags until we see what happens with OPEC

FLR dipped back into the 5.80’s..bought more. Plan on flipping for 10% gain early next week. Putting this out there so y’all can hold me accountable for my bad trades.

Right on cue FLR is bouncing off the bottom. Damn I should have been a day trader. Missed my calling????

My baby keeps growing and paying
324cb3a57d068681648b713993d51e9d.jpg

JNUG fail city . I’m ready to dump this crap bag but if I do I take a HUGE loss

Same. I still think we get a junior minors leg up next week. I refuse to take a loss here. Sucks because I could have put that money somewhere else. Oh well.

Same. I still think we get a junior minors leg up next week. I refuse to take a loss here. Sucks because I could have put that money somewhere else. Oh well.

Same here. I wanted to buy more oil but half my money is in JNUG and I don't mind taking a small loss, but I missed my chance yesterday.

Same boat . I refuse lol if it’s takes months so be it .

Back