• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Played KNDI, bought it yesterday AH and sold it for a quick 40% gain. Also bought XTRM yesterday and sold today for a 64% gain. Took out some profits and paid off my car, 100% debt free which is a great feeling.
Man, I love hearing stuff like this. Congratulations!! I just bought this with my recent stock gains ??E9307BF4-D3DC-4449-840E-C10ABD0C99A5.jpeg

Man, I love hearing stuff like this. Congratulations!! I just bought this with my recent stock gains ??View attachment 45447

Thanks Jimmy! Worked hard with 3 jobs and also stock investing to be able to pay off two vehicles within 2.5 years. Bought used and got the best deal I could, used stock gains to finish the 2nd vehicle off and now can just save up for a house and some land. It's a great feeling to be debt free, keep the picks coming!

MVIS making a small run, what's the deal with it? I keep hearing rumors about a buyout for it?

Thanks Jimmy! Worked hard with 3 jobs and also stock investing to be able to pay off two vehicles within 2.5 years. Bought used and got the best deal I could, used stock gains to finish the 2nd vehicle off and now can just save up for a house and some land. It's a great feeling to be debt free, keep the picks coming!

MVIS making a small run, what's the deal with it? I keep hearing rumors about a buyout for it?
I’m not sure about MVIS. I’ve actually never traded it. I’ll check it out.

Red to green move with ROSE..BK breakout potential is there. Keep on watch. Know the risks involved though.

I’m not sure about MVIS. I’ve actually never traded it. I’ll check it out.

First off, I know Reddit isn't really the best place for financial advice BUT the subreddit I've linked below for MVIS is amazing imho. Not your every day hype, some real serious DD and I've learned tons from that community (not just about MVIS but investing in general). The other link is some serious DD that's all combined in one nice little bundle for your viewing pleasure.

Now aside from the above a couple of things of note. The CEO, Sumit Sharma, has been given his marching orders from the BOD about selling the company (from earlier this year), he has also made it clear they have interested parties and are looking at what is in the best interest of it's investors.
What does Microvision do and have to offer, look at the 2nd link above to see there over 500 patents. There technology was way ahead of it's time but is really at an inflection point now. I've mentioned before that Microsoft's Hololens 2 (which btw is currently completely sold out due to huge demand) runs on internal MVIS technology. Something that wasn't public knowledge due to NDA until an investor purchased one, tore it down and found the MVIS chip and laser mirror inside (it was rumored but no proof until that). They also have some serious LIDAR technology which is also becoming in high demand.

MVIS isn't necessarily a day trading stock atm... but more of an investment which more than likely will payoff big time in the coming months if not weeks. Their conference call is scheduled for Wednesday, they announced it 2 weeks in advance (completely different from anything they've done before), they are also taking questions from investors.... all indications are they will have some sort of positive news about the BO. Shorts are manipulating the pps bigley right now, maybe betting on bad news and trying to turn a profit or a bigger entity doing all it can to drive the price down for a better BO price, who knows.

I maybe wrong, but I'm sold on the technology, I'm sold on the plan to sell the company or at least some of it's verticals, I'm also sold on the fact that the technology is worth every bit of $2B or more (each $1B is a $7.00 pps).

It really is set to take off with any slightest little news. Couple weeks ago Dave Portnoy (Bartstool Sports guy now day trader if your not familiar, I'm sure you are lol) mentioned MVIS, bought some and it immediately rocketed past $3. With little news since and shorts working double time, it's come back down some. I think the little run today was probably shorts covering.
Little tidbit if you didn't know, they just regained NASDAQ compliance in early June, so from sub $1 to stable around $2 says something.... there are guys who are sitting on hundreds of thousands of shares at .15 pps, holy smokes why can't I have the guts to do that?!! Lol

Facebook beat

Looks like Amazon had absolute blowout earnings.

Looks like Google may have beaten as well but they haven't commented about it yet. Bears so mad that it's dragging up SPY on stocktwits (but really, I was kind of surprised we wound up grinding to a regular down day with how poor it started out).

Last edited:
Facebook beat

Looks like Amazon had absolute blowout earnings.

Looks like Google may have beaten as well but they haven't commented about it yet. Bears so mad that it's dragging up SPY on stocktwits (but really, I was kind of surprised we wound up grinding to a regular down day with how poor it started out).
What do you think? This should calm some earnings fears and give the market room to run?

Looks like Apple beats as well to complete the group, and they announced a 4 for 1 stock split.

That completes the earnings for all 4. I know one thing for sure, NASDAQ's probably going to be up tomorrow. I don't know about the DOW and S&P 500, but I would GUESS a rebound...just not confident.

Looking at the price action right now and reading that they failed to get a stimulus deal done earlier this morning, needless to say, I will be shocked if Trump isn't begging Congress to come back at the end of next week. Things are looking very, very unsteady right now, and honestly it looks like it'd be a comfortably widespread red finish to the week without the tech blowout earnings.

Next week has a good chance at getting ugly without that stimulus deal, IMO....hope I'm wrong, but that seems likely to me. Gonna trend back towards 25k and 3k and then it will get stopped with stimulus news that looks much better than what I read in a tidbit in CNBC this morning.

DOW would currently be -270ish without the Apple news based off a calculation I heard earlier.

Just imagine next week without good news. Gonna get very ugly, then we're going to hear about how they're resuming stimulus talks. Good thing I'm going to be in the woods in the morning on Monday.

Pulled off a solid 5 minute trade with Zion on the dip this morning. Quick $250

Exhilarating

Edit: Spiking hard now. Missed out on another 20%+

FML

Last edited:
I encourage you guys to check out JFU. It has recently bottomed out with a big consistent daily uptick in volume. This one is just a matter of time imo

By George...Apple did it (mainly them as I looked for fun and 20 of 30 Dow 30 stocks ended up down)...

They drug what was a struggling DOW today (since most of it was red and a couple turned green at the last second) to a +115 finish, kicking and screaming.

Shame on me for letting that options article spook me back in the spring. I may have to retract on letting Apple go and nibble on some shares for the split after they cool off (of course assuming they do). I think they're overpriced but after they split, they're pretty likely to rally again over the years even if it may not make sense. Before that 7 to 1 split back in 2014, they were trading above $600.

There's no way the Kodak stuff wasn't some serious insider trading. It started on Monday before the announcement was made on Tuesday. Then the ridiculous run up after when there is no way even with the government money that they are worth that much. Guess they decided they needed to emulate Fujifilm which got into the pharma business and contract manufacturing almost a decade ago while they twiddled their thumbs when digital cameras started coming out.

Back