• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Yes, the battle line is set up right at the open. Today could be the day to see if the floor is in fact established.
My guess is that it's not (floor established)...Too many uncertainties remain about the future right now...Once things start calming down a little and the light at the end of the tunnel can be seen, then you will see the reversal...As long as the number of cases and deaths keep going up, the market's in trouble

Last edited:
I believe in Jesus Christ and know that God is sovereign over all things. I walk in confidence of that every day and rest in that at night. But I won't lie and say that I am not deeply concerned that this is going to be far worse than what most have imagined. This is why I have probably been more on the big deal wlend of the spectrum.

Our economic structure seems so robust, but we have created an infrastructure that is in reality so delicate that there are many points of failure that lie just below the surface, such that any agent that comes along that disturbs the balance of it is a grave risk to bring the whole system to its knees.

This is going to be really bad. I don't see how we avoid that at this point. And I don't know what the fix is. A few checks in the mail is a band aid on a bleed out. I am legitimately sad that so many people are going to suffer great fallout. I hope that we will really come together as a nation and show love and compassion for our fellow brothers and sisters and and support each other during and after this.
This is what I have been saying but have been criticized for thinking this way. No matter how it plays out this will change America and the world. There is no endless cash flow and then Trump even dropped a hint yesterday in his press conference. He said we will possibly come back from this. Then changed it to we will one day come back from this. I pray and hope this is over soon. The damage that is already occurring is not pretty. Also there is also rumblings from underneath that trade will stop for sometime to keep from spreading it.

It does not want to give up it's position, at all.
My guess is will be green by early afternoon and have a multi-day rip your face off rally. If that is wrong, then I give up.

My guess is will be green by early afternoon and have a multi-day rip your face off rally. If that is wrong, then I give up.
I personally doubt it. No way we rally up a lot at this point. It's going to be buy sell buy sell day by day downward until the global market gets better. That's probably why whatever the US is trying to do isn't working is because it has a lot to do with overseas as well.

This is what I have been saying but have been criticized for thinking this way. No matter how it plays out this will change America and the world. There is no endless cash flow and then Trump even dropped a hint yesterday in his press conference. He said we will possibly come back from this. Then changed it to we will one day come back from this. I pray and hope this is over soon. The damage that is already occurring is not pretty. Also there is also rumblings from underneath that trade will stop for sometime to keep from spreading it.

Personally I think it will come back with a vengeance as long as companies don’t go bankrupt. You are putting people in their houses, can’t go buy what they want or go on the trips. If they can keep money in the average citizen’s pocket that is.

I saw it was $25 this morning. Absolutely nuts.
$24 handle earlier. Back up a little now and ES has put in a potential double bottom. DXY over 100. Ouch.

I mean honestly how long do you think oil will stay this cheap? This is insane. I just don’t think this will last. I’m about to load the truck on CPE at $0.45/share. Incredible upside. As long as they avoid bankruptcy.

S&P has gone under 2400 four times today. It's bounced back all 4 times. It's a tough bugger.

Back