• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

I bought Spirit at $10 cause it's $10. I held off on some cruise stocks cause I have always hated the concept of cruises. I bought some Roku when it dove to $67 cause like it's a streaming platform and we're all streaming. I pre-bought some stocks cause I thought that bill might pass, but the Dems F-it up. I think we're in the thick of it now. We should expect 1000 deaths per day in the US from coronavirus within the next two weeks. I expect stocks to dip another 15-30% before all is said and done.

This thread is starting to remind me of the penny stock chat rooms that I frequented 20 years ago.

I’m re-living my penny stock life years ago. It’s been the same this whole time, lol. The excitement. The anxiety. The thrill. The stress.

Everyone be careful. Ask yourself if you want to induce stress and anxiety in your life during these trying economic times. Penny stocks will always be here. You won’t miss out if you wait to dive in when the economy recovers. There’s always a new stock that’s pumped and is extremely volatile...trust me, they’re here forever.

Good luck, and don’t forget to take profit!!!!

I’m re-living my penny stock life years ago. It’s been the same this whole time, lol. The excitement. The anxiety. The thrill. The stress.

Everyone be careful. Ask yourself if you want to induce stress and anxiety in your life during these trying economic times. Penny stocks will always be here. You won’t miss out if you wait to dive in when the economy recovers. There’s always a new stock that’s pumped and is extremely volatile...trust me, they’re here forever.

Good luck, and don’t forget to take profit!!!!
I've been burned on pennies earlier in life as well....They will torch your ass if you're not careful ?

Back