• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

30cb1090e2f07b91b2026930f5dccc6e.jpg

You knew it was going to happen. As a former DHS employee, I’d like to put a foot in this guys ass.

But wouldn’t you have to buy a roll from him to wipe your foot off?

I’m all in for that lol I bought stock in three online sports gambling companies a few months back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Damn what else is out there? I’ve got some DEAC (Draft Kings) and I’m probably getting more on Thursday/Friday but I would like to look at some different options.

When the “All Clear!” is given in a couple of months and people are celebrating in the streets, where are people going to run to? Assuming they still have money in their pockets. Which companies will avoid bankruptcy with the help of the government? We need to start thinking about this. How do we get a return on our stagnant money in these uncertain times? The answer is out there. Somebody help me find it.

Uncle Don said he would not let Boeing fail. Spent 2 minutes on this company alone. Yall should have bought at 105 a share

I have been buying inverse stocks at every price point today. Unloaded the holster on the rise. Let's see what happens now.

When the “All Clear!” is given in a couple of months and people are celebrating in the streets, where are people going to run to? Assuming they still have money in their pockets. Which companies will avoid bankruptcy with the help of the government? We need to start thinking about this. How do we get a return on our stagnant money in these uncertain times? The answer is out there. Somebody help me find it.

I would target companies with healthy financials (low or no debt) that have been hit hard but with good fundamentals overall. Right now I'd like to see the market stabilize some and how the # of cases in the US and globally trends the next week or two.

Uncle Don said he would not let Boeing fail. Spent 2 minutes on this company alone. Yall should have bought at 105 a share
I couldn’t because it takes Etrade a ----*ng week to get funds into your cash account. It’s ridiculous

Dadgum I wish I represented Boeing ... foregoing humor (if it is) set aside ---> not for my sake, but I am very concerned about the many small businesses I represent, their owners and especially their employees ... ?

Last edited:
You guys hold on to your hats. One of these days it's not going to bounce at these levels. I'm afraid everything the Feds and Admin can do has probably been priced in as of today. What's left now that they said they're giving corps and individuals money. I mean, that about does it, right?

There is agreement out there that the Feds moved too fast. Should have let the white house and Congress move first.

You guys hold on to your hats. One of these days it's not going to bounce at these levels. I'm afraid everything the Feds and Admin can do has probably been priced in as of today. What's left now that they said they're giving corps and individuals money. I mean, that about does it, right?

There is agreement out there that the Feds moved too fast. Should have let the white house and Congress move first.
I’m not so sure. If we have a slightly bad/barely good day tomorrow then there’s reason to believe we may already be at the bottom. I’m feeling optimistic. My buddy who has over a million in the markets agrees. Don’t miss the boat ?‍♀️. He says be ready to pull the trigger because it’s going to be a hell of a ride back to the top.

I’m not so sure. If we have a slightly bad/barely good day tomorrow then there’s reason to believe we may already be at the bottom. I’m feeling optimistic. My buddy who has over a million in the markets agrees. Don’t miss the boat ?‍♀️. He says be ready to pull the trigger because it’s going to be a hell of a ride back to the top.

I think I'd probably wait 2-3 more weeks and with at least one case that I'm watching for myself (NYSE: DIS), and probably more, they probably are going to have bad quarterly reports that also hurt that is related to the virus.

But I haven't been in for a year yet and at least at this moment (although again, that stock has been good in the past), am lighting money on fire in an REIT that I hold off a tip from my dad (he doesn't control everything I do, but I truly do need the help there and I didn't pull the trigger on getting my butt out of there when I should've a long time ago, I think said REIT eventually recovers but it might be 12-18 months before it does). So, who knows, maybe the more experienced person is right here.

Another stock I'd watch, although it's P/E as is is a bit too high compared to other companies in the industry, is YUM. It's tanked and it's going to more with the closures of restaurants but it's had good performance before in the past.

Last edited:
I think I'd probably wait 2-3 more weeks and with at least one case that I'm watching for myself (NYSE:DIS), and probably more, they probably are going to have bad quarterly reports that also hurt that is related to the virus.

But I haven't been in for a year yet and at least at this moment (although again, that stock has been good in the past), am lighting money on fire in an REIT that I hold off a tip from my dad (he doesn't control everything I do, but I truly do need the help there and I didn't pull the trigger on getting my butt out of there when I should've a long time ago, I think said REIT eventually recovers but it might be 12-18 months before it does). So, who knows, maybe the more experienced person is right here.

Another stock I'd watch, although it's P/E as is is a bit too high compared to other companies in the industry, is YUM. It's tanked and it's going to more with the closures of restaurants but it's had good performance before in the past.
Yes. I’ve been eyeing YUM for a few weeks. Great brand. And should do as well as anybody through the coronavirus crisis. It’s still falling though. I’m not sure what the number to buy is? $65 and falling. When would you pull the string?

Yes. I’ve been eyeing YUM for a few weeks. Great brand. And should do as well as anybody through the coronavirus crisis. It’s still falling though. I’m not sure what the number to buy is? $65 and falling. When would you pull the string?

Given that most restaurants are probably going to take-out/drive-thru only for a while, I'm not sure where the buck stops with it during this period. Maybe 58-60 as a general guess, but I could see it going to 50 as well before it starts ticking up again from just looking at the chart I have up on google.

After this period I think it'll bounce back up, maybe close to what it's been recently. It's restaurants, and I don't think restaurants are going to be as hammered as REITs will be.

Back