• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Futures are basically a wash right now. Bulls are weary. No one wants to go too crazy right now because the bears might come out and dump at the open sending everyone into panic again. This beast is fickle man I tell ya what

Wouldn’t be surprised to see a bloodbath tomorrow . I hope so I want to buy more Boeing . Need to decide if I’m gonna sell what I have , take the profit and hope like hell it falls so I can buy low again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ouch. Jobless claims were double expectations.

“The number of Americans filing for unemployment benefit skyrocketed to a record-breaking 3.283 million for the week ended March 21. Consensus expectations were for 1.64 million claims. The previous record was 695,000 claims filed the week ended October 2, 1982.” Source

Ouch. Jobless claims were double expectations.

“The number of Americans filing for unemployment benefit skyrocketed to a record-breaking 3.283 million for the week ended March 21. Consensus expectations were for 1.64 million claims. The previous record was 695,000 claims filed the week ended October 2, 1982.” Source

Hammer time!! Might be a good day to buy, buy, buy....

388f278ecc4a3ba33b2a516da9fe989c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look I’ve been eyeing Smile Direct Club for a month. It was one of my first favorite stocks. Never bought. It shot up almost 20% this morning

FML

Back